I'm Jakob, the guy behind Opportunities.so. I just wanted to take a minute to show you around.
My goal with this project is to help entrepreneurs like you find profitable business ideas. But what makes Opportunities.so different is that I'm not a business guru and don't play one on the internet.
I'm an entrepreneur just like you, still in the weeds, looking for opportunities I can pounce on.
This is the motivation behind every single post on this site. Each week I'm spending 10+ hours researching niche marketplaces and new trends. But instead of keeping it to myself, I'm sharing my best finds with you.
Now why am I doing this?
- Firstly, because it's fun. I'm a researcher by trade and simply love to learn, dissect, and systemize.
- Secondly, it's great training and keeps me sharp. With business opportunities it's almost like with electromagnetic waves. We're surrounded by them, but if we're not tuning into them, we're not receiving them. So I'm convinced entrepreneurs should train their idea muscles regularly to make sure their antennas stay functional.
- And lastly, of course, because I like to earn money. I'm doing the research anyway, so why not earn money selling it?
Enough of me, what's in for you?
- Stay ahead of trends and take advantage of new opportunities as soon as they open up. Using my proprietary Under the Radar algorithms, I dig up trend signals and brainstorm how entrepreneurs can jump in on those opportunities
- Exploit gaps in niche markets and discover profitable opportunities that are outside of just your day-to-day worldview. Readers get full access to dozens of datasets that cover, for example, Gumroad subscription products, WordPress plugins, Chrome extensions, and knowledge marketplaces. You can use these datasets, for example, to find popular products or services with bad ratings which often indicates that there's a great opportunity to launch something better.
And of course, I'm also studying the data myself and regularly share the main takeaways plus all opportunities I discovered.
- Learn from leading experts. No worries, by experts I don't mean snake oil salesman who are just trying to talk you into buying their $997 course. Instead, I'm talking to people who have years of real-world experience.
You've probably never heard of them. Oftentimes they record their first podcast episode with me and that's a good thing.
I mean, everyone knows Gary Vaynerchuk's story by now, right?
After my conversations, I share the recording plus a writeup with the main takeaways.
Now you've probably noticed that I talked about earning money above, but so far you haven't paid anything. This is obviously something we need to talk about.
I promised that there won't be any snake oil stuff here, so I'll keep my pitch simple.
- Free subscribers get 2 reports a month, typically summaries of my conversations with experts and a brief summary of reports shared with paying subscribers at the end of the month.
You can get on the free list by clicking on the button below.
- Paying subscribers get all new reports straight to their inbox (typically 4-6 a month) and access to the full archive. The price is currently $19/month and to upgrade your account, click here.
If you don't like what you see (or simply forgot to cancel your account in time), just email me, and you'll get your money back. No questions asked.
Okay, everyone's telling me that this pitch is a bit too subtle. So let's try again.
Free subscribers get occasionally access to a report. But only paid subscribers get all the good stuff straight to their inbox.
If this sounds even only remotely interesting to you, upgrade your account by clicking on the button below.
Like I said, there's zero risk since you're simply getting your money back if you're not satisfied.